Monday, November 28, 2011

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM LAURA MITCHELL

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online








Monday Night!
6:00pm11/28/2011









City Council Meeting





undefined



Tomorrow night at 6:00pm in the Salisbury City Council Chambers, I will ask the Council to consider a Resolution to put the recent Charter Amendment on the 2013 ballot for a non-binding referendum vote.

More than 2,300 people signed the petition asking that the Council give the decision to determine the structure and operation of their government back to the voters. I heard that message loud and clear and I hope that my colleagues will as well. If you would like to help deliver the message of strength and unity and the desire for an inclusive City government in Salisbury, please join me at the meeting at 6:00pm.

You may speak during public comments if you wish, but there is no requirement to do so. Your presence will speak volumes. Please join me in turning up the volume of our message to a level that demands recognition.

I hope to see you there!

Laura Mitchell
Salisbury City Councilwoman
(410)422-2694
LauraMitchell.org


Government Office Building





undefined



The Council meeting will be held in the Council Chambers on the 3rd floor of the

Government Office Building
125 N Division Street
Salisbury MD 21801









Contact UsFollow UsUnsubscribe
Salisbury City Council
1309 J Middle Neck Drive
Salisbury, Maryland | 21804
Tel. PHONE NUMBER
Fax. 4437368181
lauramitchell.org



You are subscribed to this mailing list as laura@lauramitchell.org. Pleaseclick here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and superb design.